Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ike Rocks The House

This is little Ike Chalmers, the coolest kid I've seen in my life. His parents are Jon Chalmers (Church Keys, Sato & Johnny) and Masayo (Plungers, Sato & Johnny). If there was ever a natural it's this little duffer. Playing behind him are Jon Chalmers and Dave Lindsay (of Ff and Purple Wizard, not visible) on guitars, Doug Dellefemine on drums, I don't know the bass players name. It was shot at the Bill Pietsch memorial at Freddie's Bar in Brooklyn, Sep. 21, 2008.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi.. wow a friend of mine did send me your blog.. hey i'm in a progress of doing a kid trash and rock'n'roll compilation... it would be asome if this track would be on there as well.. he's amazing godamit !!!!!

please check out my informations about the compilation
http://www.voodoorhythm.com/KID-TRASH.html

if you are not the guy behind this please tell me who is it...

wish you all the best...

beat-man

Voodoo Rhythm Records
Wankdorffeldstrasse 92
3014 Bern

Switzerland

www.voodoorhythm.com
info@voodoorhythm.com
tel/fax: ++41 31 3321319

Let's Hear It For The Orchestra

Let's Hear It For The Orchestra
copyright Hound Archive